hi everyone,

is anyone on this list playing miriani?. i'm a bit confused, as someone who i
like to play miriani with seems to have more sounds than i do, and as far as i
know, we both use the same pack.

any help with this would be great.

thanks
 If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your
shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll
be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me