Hi Bryan,
Understandable. When I wrote that first post I was pretty much at the end of my rope you could say. I was pretty frustrated, clearly upset, and just sick and tired of being nagged by this group or another.

Now, however, I feel much better. I had my say, and we have embarked on a course of action. I've stated for the record the game will be a modern side-scroller and that should hopefully end the debate for once and for all.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
That makes me feel better too. I felt no small amount of apprehension when I saw your first message on the subject, remembering all too well the flare-up over it the last time it was raised.