Hi Phil,
Actually, the file Player_Swing.wav is played when Angela swings off a rope, and yes I do know that file does get used in the game As for a miss sound, when she misses a punch/kick, I've already added one in beta 10. So that end user request is already to go. Smile. As for Use_Potion.wav I'll see what I can do. I'm sure I can dig out something to use for that sound.

Cheers!

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I noticed a file,
Player_Swing.wav
in the audio folder.
I don't think this is played in the current beta.
I do like it for a swing and miss sound.
I am not so happy about,
Use_Potion.wav
This sounds like she is pouring the potion out, not drinking it.
I am sure you can add a female gulp sound to this.
thanks,
Phil