Hi Thomas,
I am working on a walk through for MOTA for myself but it may help other people.
I won't post it if you don't want me to.
I think getting all 5 keys is important as there may be weapons in the locked rooms. The reason I got confused is that you moved the keys around and I was remembering an earlier beta.
I still think the locked doors should have the same metal as the key.
So the bronze key unlocks the bronze door.
I remember arcade games doing just this with the yellow key unlocking the yellow door. It doesn't have to be all keys and doors as I don't wish you to change something you already programmed.
thanks,
Phil