Hi Phil,
Yeah, I know how that is. However, I thought it would be good to supply the list with the correct information so people didn't look for an extra key that didn't exist. Not all of the keys on level 1 are necessary to complete the level, but most of them are. Since You'll probably want all of the torches there is no reason not to get all of the keys too.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I was going by memory and you know how that is sometimes!
I thought the most important thing is to find all the keys.
The first key teaches you that you need them to go further.
Do you need to find all 5 keys to get to the next level?
I never checked the room numbers but if people are going to refer to them, a list of rooms and what is in them would be good to have.
As for torches, I don't light one until after going through the water.
I use the arrow enter, arrow enter trick to check the floor at each step.
If I find a creature I kill it then go back with the above technique to make sure I didn't pass over anything valuable.
thanks,
Phil