AAH i HAVE SOMETHING THAT CAN DO 240-250 i THINK ITS SERTAINLY A HARD HITTING
GUN.
i HAVE ARMOUR THAT IS LEVEL 14 AND 15 COMPLIENT, THIS MEANS i CAN BOOST ARMOUR
TO 720.
i HAVE YOUR DRONE, MAYBE i SHOULD TRY TO INVEST IN A TARGETING MODULE, WHERE
DOES ONE OF THIESE FIT, IS IT A SYSTEM SLOT?
i NEED TO GET SOME ENERGY AND i HAVE NO EXTRA CASH FIR THAT RIGHT NOW,