I can't think why a topic about Shades would not be accepted on this list at all, ----- even if we have been talking about mota recently, there's no rule which says we can't discuss old games.

To answer your questions, No, Raul doesn't you cheats in his walkthrough of the game, ----- he just practices considderably.

The bit with the blob and the toilet, you eseentially need to flush and run as quickly as possible, sinse blobs do lots of damage but are extremely slow.

It's a while sinse I've played so i can't specifically recall which mutant human you mean, ---- but often side stepping out of a gap while in one direction is a good way to take creatures out quickly, ----- especially if you have an automatic weapon.

As to cheats, i also perchiced the cheats for the game when I bought it back in 2005, but after the 1.2 upgrade they never materialized, ----- nor have I managed to get the 20000 points required either.

The cheats on audiogames.net were unfortunately for version 1.0, not 1.2, ----- really they should be taken down sinse they're not accurate.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!