kim.
firstly if you have the cheats
start the game and start any game.
push control and c and the cheats will be generated.
grenades help if you can find ways to chuck em.
later on I cheat when killing the time monster.
At 10:13 a.m. 10/11/2009, you wrote:
>I'm sorry to have to post this on list, even if it's found to be on topic.
>I've tried contacting this person privately, but either he never got my email,
>and it's still floating out in cyberspace, or maybe he got it, but was too
>busy to answer. You know how busy people can get.
>
>Hi, Raul. Although I don't post much of anything, I'm on the Audicy gaming
>list. Not too long ago, I registered my copy of Shades of Doom 1.2. When you
>were doing your walk-through for this game, did you use cheat codes, or was it
>a matter of maze memorization? I'm asking, because levels two and above are
>way too challenging. If I'm not killed by the blob on level two, or a gun
>toting mutant human, then, I get stuck in a passage on level three, and have
>to blast through a wall with a timed mine, which I sometimes don't have, in
>order to get a blasted data wafer. I've already tried the get stuck in a wall
>trick and enter 4796153, but it never works. When I was playing in demo mode,
>I could always do that, but now that I've registered it, that code doesn't
>work. Odds are, I'll probably never get the 20000 points I'll need for my
>cheat codes. I purchased the cheat codes along with the game. You'd think I'd
>already have them. I've looked everywhere for the sodcheats.txt file, but I c
an't find it. I've also looked at the cheats section of
>www.audiogames.net
>but their information is way out of date. I've looked at lots of documented
>reviews people have written about this game, but that hasn't helped either.
>They never give any relevant information. They only cover things I already
>know about movement and monsters. They never discuss the way things are laid
>out in the maze for each level. Lately, it's a guessing game for me. I've
>turned on the audio navigator, but sometimes it doesn't help. If you didn't
>use cheat codes while doing your walk-through, could you please give me some
>tips fo levels two and above. Level one's a snap, and I've already mastered
>it. I've gotten good at grenade tossing, although it's hard on level two, when
>I find a mutant human shooting a gun and there's a wall separating us. If I
>throw a grenade there, I'm as good as dead. So, any tips you have for me would
>be great. I'd have posted this to the list, but with all the Moto talk lately,
>I have a feeling this topic wouldn't have been accepted, even though it is
 on topid. You know how some people are. Just to be safe, though, I thought I'd
contact you privately and off list. Thanks in advance. I really hope this
doesn't bounce back.