To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help!

Hi Dark,
I grabbed that file from Jim's site, but I couldn't run it for some weird reason. It said something like it isn't a win32 application. There was an error in the speech area in control panel. It said that a engine couldn't be created? Something like that. I don't know what the heck happened but my computer must have not appreciated all that power flipping on and off.
Do you have any suggestions where to go from here?
Thanks for helping me out on this by the way.
al
al

Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>