To: "Allan Thompson" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help!

Hi Al,

Yeah, the restore feature in Windows XP is not exactly Jaws friendly. But truthfully it is not any better with sight. For some reason I am told that the actual restore dates are not highlighted at all. So you know under system tools, use the system restore and pick like previous month and then try to pick a date and have it restore to that date. Now if it takes like 2 minutes, it did not really restore to anything, but if it takes more like 20 minutes it did. Sorry, but I have always just found it to be hit or miss like that. And I just kept trying until I hit on an actual restore date that worked.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA