rofl! I love the intro! and I like the sound of the game as well.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 5:20 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Blastbay Studios - upcoming sidescroller

Hi folks,

Alongside the game creation toolkit, I've also been working on a sidescroller called the Q9 action game. I intend to release this game in about a week, and thought I'd post a little sneak preview for you to enjoy. The game contains four worlds with three levels in each, a few bonus rounds as well as a grand finale which is an intense boss battle. All the enemies are dynamic so there's lots of replay value there, and you also have four difficulty levels to choose from ranging from easy to insane.

This recording demonstrates a few levels from the game, from the simple to the more advanced ones.

The link is:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/q9_preview.mp3

Feedback and spontaneous thoughts are more than welcome.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________