Well on the movement front i'LL AGREE, ---- AND i ADMIT i WAS HOPING FOR A MORE SERIOUS SIDE SCROLLER.

Then again, unlike either tj or superliam, this does feature random appearing enemies and items. Whether this will be enough to keep the game fresh isn't something anyone can say before the game is released.

I will say though, that one thing which impressed me in Tj was the differences in the difficulty modes.

I finished easy on the first day I bought the game, ----- normal took me far longer (and more slingshot use), and there are bits of hard I've never completed yet.

Therefore, I'll reserve judgement on the game length until I've got an idea of this.

To philip, ---- one question. Are there any unlockables, extra endings or other content to play for in the game? Do you for instance get better endings with finishing each diffficu8lty?

Sinse the game's audio seems to be very high quality, I'd be pleased if this was offered as a reward to players for completing harder challenges in the game.

Beware the grue!