Hi Sylvester,
When you extract the DirectX setup files to your hard drive it should create a file called dxsetup.exe in your temp directory. If you click on dxsetup.exe it should run the DirectX upgrade. I get this question so often I think when I put up the latest DirectX upgrade I'll extract the file, rename dxsetup.exe to setup.exe, and just zip the setup so it is easier for people.

P.S.

What version of Windows are you running? The reason I ask is because the version of DirectX I have on my site isn't the latest, and should not be installed on Windows 7.

Smile.

Sylvester Thomas wrote:
Hay Thomas! Thanks for the tip, you too Phil and Shawn for the links to the drivers. Tom, I downloaded the direct exe from your web site and when I click on it it ask me for a location to store the files, can this be any where on my system? Secondly when I do pick a location and click on the zip file there are five files in there and none of them are a set up file or any type of self running file, so I am wondering what to do with those five files that are opened up. Thanks once again for your help with this. Game On!

Sly!