Hi Philip,

Haven't had tons of time on my hands to keep up with all the Q9
feedback so perhaps this has been suggested already, but I'd love to
see the run key moved to shift instead of control.  I've played quite
a bit of Q9 in the last few days and still find myself instinctively
hitting shift when I'm on the run from something scary because I'm so
used to that being the standard key in both mainstream and accessible
titles.

Cheers
Scott