From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 8:23 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 upcoming change log

Hi Philip,
Yeah, I understand. Though I thought I'd toss that out there as
something to think about for a future upgrade. Too bad there wasn't any
kind of public beta or something we could have tried before the game
went on sale as some of these issues might have come up before 1.0 came out.
I've just finished reading some of the other rresponses out here and
there were quite a few gamers that like the idea of the shift+arrow key
combo for running. So I'm not alone in that feature request. it is just
too bad none of us had a chanse to suggest this before you sold those 45
copies, but I understand your reasons for not wanting to change it now.

Cheers!!