Hi,
I just ejoined the list after a long absence and a change of email. I am
looking forward to participating in the list once again. I am certainly eagerly
awaiting Q9 as it sounds quite interesting.
Has anyone else experienced a bug in Entombed where a companion necromancer
raises a skeleton, who begins attacking members of your own party, rather than
the enemy? I had a skeleton Goblin Necromancer who constantly attacked my party.
Also, someone who is on the entombed list please pass this report along if it
has not been brought up there already.
Karl