Hello,

That bug appears to have been fixed. Download the latest version and you can find some nice new bugs and great game play. <smile>

David Chittenden, MS, CRC, MRCAA

Scott Chesworth wrote:
Hi Karl,

I have experienced the same thing.  I'm not on the Entombed list yet
to pass this along, keep meaning to subscribe and just haven't gotten
round to it, but I know Jason checks this list.  Anyway, thought I'd
let you know that you've got company.  Until this is fixed, don't
trust anything too boney.

Cheers
Scott