Oh yes, I'm always adding new bugs. Haha. The bug where your skeleton
attacks you has been fixed, but I introduced another annoying crash bug in
my latest update. If you can, wait 24 hours and I'll have another bug fix.

Entombed has been growing in leaps and bounds lately and has teething issues
at the moment.

Cheers!
Jason