Hi, I have been into audio games for a while, but recently have been thinking. I have seen many audio games, but what I have realized is that most or all of these audio games have vertually no replay value. Are there any audio games out there that people could recomend that someone could play multiple times without the exact same reaction from the game? I don't mean any offense to the audio game developers on the list, I am just wondering about something that has been bugging me for quite some time now.
Thanks, Matthew