From: "Matthew Alvernaz" <malver...@telus.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 4:11 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] audio game question

Hi, I have been into audio games for a while, but recently have been
thinking.  I have seen many audio games, but what I have realized is
that most or all of these audio games have vertually no replay value.
Are there any audio games out there that people could recomend that
someone could play multiple times without the exact same reaction from
the game?  I don't mean any offense to the audio game developers on
the list, I am just wondering about something that has been bugging me
for quite some time now.
Thanks, Matthew