Hmmm, interesting point, one that I don't have a solution for either.
I can't recall a time when I've fought the boss with only one life
left, but in that situation it would be really quite frustrating.  The
whole game is, but that's more like throw your computer out of the
window styel frustration lol.

On 11/24/09, Hayden Presley <hdpres...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> One problem with it moving, who's to say it didn't move right under you?
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
> Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
> Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:07 PM
> To: Gamers Discussion list
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 upcoming change log
>
> Hi Matheus,
>
> The idea with that level is that it's meant to be a pretty small space, taht
>
> makes the battle a little more intense as you can't just leap around
> avoiding the boss forever, sooner or later he'll corner you or vise versa.
> It just makes for a more interesting fight, I think.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Philip Bennefall
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>
> To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 12:00 AM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 upcoming change log
>
>
> a, that's ok then. the teleportation will add certain more challenge.
> and what about making the level larger with more pits?
> thanks
>
> -----Mensagem original-----
> De: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
> Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Data: Terça, 24 de Novembro de 2009 19:58
> Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 upcoming change log
>
> Hi guys,
>
> The reason for there being so many bonus items in the level and for the boss
> trying to destroy them is simply to add some variation to it. He'd be very
> dull if he didn't take some risks. He should be a bit more dynamic now also
> with the teleportation added.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Philip Bennefall
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:47 PM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 upcoming change log
>
>
> Hi Philip
>
> Indeed wow! I'm almost looking forward to getting to the death world
> now, ---- almost, but not quite, ---- sinse teleporting enemies sound like a
> nightmare!
>
> Anyway 'll be interested to check it out.
>
> As regards matheus' suggestions, I fully agree about the extra pits, ----
> but not about the removal of bonus items on the boss, sinse if (as will
> probably happen during my current medium mode game), I get there with litle
> or no specials, I might have to just run around grabbing things so i've got
> the where with all to fight the boss.
>
> Beware thee grue!
>
> Dark.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>
> To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 7:43 PM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 upcoming change log
>
>
> hi philip. wow, the updates are coming very fast. can't wait to try this
> survival mode. hmm, can you add this suggestion to the boss? make the
> level larger, with more pits, and when a bonus item is close to you and
> you are with the shield activated, he won't come to pick the bonus item.
> or simple remove completely the bonus items from the boss level, i don't
> know what's easyer to do.
> thanks..
>
>
> -----Mensagem original-----
> De: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
> Para: "A public mailing list for Blastbay Studios." <t...@blastbay.com>
> Data: Terça, 24 de Novembro de 2009 18:53
> Assunto: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 upcoming change log
>
> Hi again,
>
> Q9 is not giving up, here he is again with yet another update which is soon
> to hit the Internet.
>
> Here's the change log at this point:
>
> Version 1.1:
> Added: Teleporting mini Demons to the death world.
> Added: The boss can now teleport.
> Added: A special survival mode.
> Fixed: Some spoken numbers should no longer be skipped from time to time.
> Fixed: Significant performance improvements.
> Fixed: There are now slightly fewer wolves in the death world.
> Fixed: Now boars and rhinos hit other enemies a little more often.
> Fixed: Enemies now step on fortune fields a little less frequently.
> Fixed: The sound of the fourth weapon has been lowered slightly.
> Fixed: Pressing alt+f4 during a death sequence to avoid saving the lost life
> no longer works.
> Fixed: The manual now has headings.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Philip Bennefall
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
>
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 8.5.425 / Virus Database: 270.14.79/2522 - Release Date: 11/23/09
> 19:45:00
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
>
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 8.5.425 / Virus Database: 270.14.79/2522 - Release Date: 11/23/09
> 19:45:00
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>

---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to