ho no i am not saying i would not pay my self i am just making the point that people may think like that as i say i like the game and agree it would be worth the money. personely my self i would probly pay for the game and hope that more games like this are created. i do agree with the point that it is better than a mud with the kinds of enamies that you get in it. i will be waiting in atisipation for the full verssion of the game.