If you're using XP, then they definitely should work.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of William L. Houts
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 7:02 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] XP Gamer Woes (?)

Hi listers,

I've tried several games in the last couple of days and all of them have
been failures.  I downloaded Smugglers 4, Q9 and the MOTA Demo, and despite
the friendly invitation to select options with my arrow keys, I couldn't get

my system to react at all.  To top it off, I've just tried to play Core
Exiles, and while I can log into the game with my character, I can't seem to

work the combo boxes.  Are these games made for post-XP Windows, or am I
doing something wrong?

--Bill

"I just flew in from the Land of the Dead, and boy are my arms tired."