lol lol lol. and let's not forget the speak and spell...
thomas, yes, lawren is fairly decent. to be honest I'm ok with any voice from any company, but caren doesn't just sound like the voice I'd want to hear all day lol ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About Thomas' Review...

Hi Dark,

Yeah, I have never been able to find sapi5 voice dictionary's. Really haven't found anything but rate and volume. Sure would be cool if they had some of the stuff that you can do with the DecTalk32 software version. But truthfully I am just so happy that my computer can talk with a realistic sounding female voice. I listened to the Accent SA for years, then the Double Talk and then the Eloquence female voices. I do though use a USB Triple Talk synthesizer on my game development computer.

BFN

    Jim

Youthful figure: What you get when asking a woman's age.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA