Hi Dark,
Hmmm...Perhaps I won't block your favorite control+0 and control+8 keys after all. I'll just put a virus in my next game download that works as a seek and destroy bot which will disable Hal forever and install Window-Eyes on your system. The demo of course. Can't give you the commercial one. Muhahahahaha!

dark wrote:
Daaaaam you tom!

Well one evil scheme deserves another. How about I redirect all the links to your games on audiogames.net to point to an ultra virus of doom!

Then, everyone will complain that you wiped their harddrives, --- and you'll be sued, sent into exile, and probably mutate into something horrific in the process! guahahaha! one evil scheme deserves another!

Either that, or I'll just change Hal's hotkeys, ---- but that would be considderably less evil.

Beware the grue!