From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Screen Readers and Games

Hi Dark,
Hmmm...Perhaps I won't block your favorite control+0 and control+8 keys
after all. I'll just put a virus in my next game download that works as
a seek and destroy bot which will disable Hal forever and install
Window-Eyes on your system. The demo of course. Can't give you the
commercial one. Muhahahahaha!