To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Game War was Screen Readers and Games

Hi Dark,

Oh, yeah? You really think so?

You forget I am the developer of STFC and have command of the Defiant plus soul control over five Klingon Attack Cruisers and five heavily armed Romulan Warbirds. Even now my fleet is on the way under cloak to take X1 and his techno virus out.

Hold on a minute. Yes, Captain Sisko just sent me a subspace message letting me know the mission was a success. X1 and his ship are no more. Your evil techno virus was completely destroyed when X1 fell. Now, I'm seeking my revenge.

As I write this message a Borg cube is on its way to your house to assimilate you. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. They will add your biological and technological destinctiveness to their own. You must comply.