Hi Dark,

I have archived every Email that was ever written to me or by me since I first
got on a BBS back in 1990.  However I did lose some Audyssey archives not too
long ago when one of my TeraByte drives died.  But what I posted about who,
which months, came from a regular Email archive.  So I still have all of the
babble reports, but not the actual archive files.

BFN

    Jim

Save a tree.  Eat a beaver.

j...@kitchensinc.net