Wow Jim! that's truly impressive archiving ability indeed!

I knew about the public archives on the audeasy sight, ---- but not how much you were able to save.

Out of idle curiosity, ---- how much space does 19 years of E-mail archiving give or take the odd loss use?

Beware the grue!

To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey babble report for November 2009

Hi Dark,

I have archived every Email that was ever written to me or by me since I first got on a BBS back in 1990. However I did lose some Audyssey archives not too long ago when one of my TeraByte drives died. But what I posted about who, which months, came from a regular Email archive. So I still have all of the babble reports, but not the actual archive files.

BFN

    Jim

Save a tree.  Eat a beaver.

j...@kitchensinc.net