Hi Dark,

I just have always written my Email program to have an automatic archive
feature.  At first it was Telix with a script file for a BBS and the FidoNet.
Then it was NetTamer.  And now it is a total Email program that I wrote with an
Email tool kit.  And as I said, since it is all just one text file, it is easy
to write a program to go through it and archive the Audyssey messages.

I really don't know if one can save from the Audyssey archive site or not.  I
just do it locally for myself.

BFN

    Jim

If dogbark=true .then. mailman = present

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA