Hi Nicol,
These days it doesn't really matter. If you get a relatively new computer it should be able to play any and all accessible games out there for the PC. I've owned AMD processors and Intel processors and they both work well for my games.

Nicol Oosthuizen wrote:
HI all
Which kind of CPU do you guys recommend will work the best for sarah and
pipe2 blast chamber?
I couldn't see anything about the CPU recommended in the documentation.
Your advice is much appreciated. Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf