HI tom
Thanks for your informative response.
Excuse the ignorance, but is 350 mghz smaller or bigger than 2.66.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Tom Randall
Sent: 02 December 2009 11:14 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pipe2 blast chamber and sarah question

Hi Nicol and all.

The reason that we don't give cpu specs for pipe 2 or any of our other
games
is that these games are not real resource hogs, any semi-decent system
will
run them.  I've run all of the bsc games on a pentium II system with 256
megs of ram and a 350MHZ processor and they run fine provided you have a
decent sound card.  If you have a crummy sound card with poor buffering
then
you may have some slight sluggishness on a slow system like this.  Other
than that you don't need to worry about it all that much.  I am only
talking
about BSC games here, your results will vary with other games.

Hope this helps.

Tom