Hi John,
If you can't find it let me know, and I'll check the developers list archives for the download link. i know he posted it with the source code, and was apparently open to the idea of allowing other java developers using it for their projects. I actually was interested in it myself as at the time he was adding speech-dispatcher support for linux which would be obviously helpful for game development on Linux.
John Bannick wrote:
Thomas et al,

The API. from Quentin, you mentioned sounds extremely interesting.
And PM says it might be at audiogames.net.

I'll go look for it.

Thanks guys,

John