Hi.
night of parasite 3.1 installer is avalible on dropbox.
warning! this is far from perminant.
Due to testing with mainly pkb and other things the dropbox is quite full, if
the size goes over 2gb I will start deleting things, so be warned the public
file is not perminant by any means.
I will keep this up as long as I can.
however note that since this is a remote system its not going to stay up all
day, and its not always going to be up.
if the link does not work try again later.
note.
betwene 9 pm and 8 am I will be sleeping, otherwise it should be up previded
the following conditions don't happen.
1.  the network is not being used for anything else.
therea are  3 systems on the network and they do get used.
I can't hog upstream.
2.  I am out, since I was hacked a couple years ago generally I do keep the
system on whilst in the house.
but if not in the house or away for a long time the system goes off.
I may be doing repair work on other computers, with no active connection.
if someone wants to host this perminantly then go nock yourselves out.
The installer is part of the file, so  go nuts with the code.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/nop31setup.exe