Which is exactly my point. I play a game to escape real life i don't treat a
game like real life. I think people who treat games as such must live a very
sad existence indeed. Sorry but i really do think that.
-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] TrekGames.net: Cosmos Comments, improvements,suggestions
From: "Mauricio Almeida" <mauricio...@uol.com.br>
Date: 05:12:2009 10.57 am

darren.
PVP on miriani is managable if you are a palyer who actually tries to
grow on the game, instead of one who whines and screams all the time. I
have been there for almost thee years now,, and i actually handle things
quite well.while miriani is yes  a game of pvp, it is not all that. it
is about real life, which makes it fun, what i mean is, it enables you
to actually challenge yourself, gaining power, and yet treating it like
a game. while i do think some players there , fails in life, llets say,
since i cant send them where iw ish on this list, i dont wine a bout it,
i deffend myself as i can and make them stop targetting me, as they get
bored. most of the people who do not like miriani, do so bedause they
never succeed on the game, with the exception of one or two people, who
actually played and didnt like it. now, about cosmos, i didn't really
play it to actually check what was going on, exactly because it was
very, very similar to miriani once it started, and i thought it would be
a silly, weird, copy. however, as i have been talking to tristan last
couple of weeks, he has been explaining me how the game is, and yes, i
will give it a chance and comment once i did so.

regards,

mauricio aka sebastian hadford.