It is not like Miriani. People say that from the early beta stages, and it has been changed a lot. I incourage you to check it out. But I will take Mikes suggestions and the others

--

Tristan B

TrekGames.net

Administrator and Maintainer

Contact information:
Skype: Tristanbussiere
MSN: tris...@acegamesonline.net
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/blindtrek/

E-mail: theblinddj...@gmail.com

or
email TrekGames.net support
trekga...@gmail.com

AOL Instant Messenger: Theblinddj360

Klango ID:
Tristan

Connect to cosmos and join the fun. Point your MUD client to the following address and port:
Address: TrekGames.net