De: "Tristan B" <theblinddj...@gmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sabado, 5 de Dezembro de 2009 02:25
Assunto: [Audyssey] TrekGames.net: Cosmos Comments, improvements, suggestions

Hello,
This is Tristan here. I'm sure most of you know me well.

I run Trek Games.net Inc. Now, which is accompanied by my MUD (or MOO) (in
short, a text-based game with sound packs, add-ons, and the like) Cosmos, is
now managed
by Trek Games. It has come a long way in two years -- from the one year in 2007
I spent devoted to just coming up with ideas for it, then in the beginning of
2,008
putting those ideas into code.

So now we are reaching a 3.5 year project, and the game is near 290 players,
but only nearly 70 are active within a 1 month period or so. I want to get
oppinions,
what everyone thinks, what I should do to improve the game, how I can fix
things to make your experience better, what isn't fun about the game, etc, etc,
etc.
A game will get nowhere if it has no testers. After being two years in beta,
Cosmos is now just starting to flourish.

This is coming from just the main admin of the game. You can also e-mail the
other admins of Trek Games. By sending mail to
trekga...@gmail.com

I hope we get some good feedback, but surprisingly, I do hope I get bad
feedback. Bad feedback enables the developer team to debug things and fix
what's wrong, making
the bad feedback turn into good comments. :)

Regards.

--

Tristan B

TrekGames.net

Administrator and Maintainer

Contact information:
Skype: Tristanbussiere
MSN: tris...@acegamesonline.net
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/blindtrek/

E-mail: theblinddj...@gmail.com

or
email TrekGames.net support
trekga...@gmail.com

AOL Instant Messenger: Theblinddj360

Klango ID:
Tristan

Connect to cosmos and join the fun. Point your MUD client to the following
address and port:
Address: TrekGames.net
Port: 1234

database 4661 (20091204) __________