Hi Bryan,
Definitely. I understand their desire not to divulge release dates, information about a project in development, but on the other hand they are too quiet about their plans for the future as well. They haven't had a release since 2004, and Chillingham appears to have problems on newer Windows versions. When asked if they plan to upgrade their games to be more Windows Vista and Window 7 compatible dead silence. That's not exactly good technical support or customer service in my opinion. What if I were a new customer wanting to know if their games would work on my brand new computer running Windows 7? The problem is made even worse by the fact they do not offer demos. Therefore some new blind gamer who finds out about Bavisoft may purchase one of their games, and find out only after it is too late that he/she got an incompatible product, and that Bavisoft fails to offer upgrades and technical support. That's a raw deal if you ask me.

<Smile>