I can totally understand not giving out release dates but the rest of it makes no sense. Even Draconis isn't so secretive.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bavisoft?

On the couple of occasions they've posted on the audiogames.net forum, I have tried to persuade them that some sort of message, ---- even just a happy insert festival here and some tech support to let people know they're stil going would be a good thing, ----- but unfortunately this just hasn't happened.

In fact the only times I've seen them reply on the forum are when someone has had intensively bad shipping issues, ----- or when someone was considdering copying their Cd's online as free games, ---- sinse bavisoft weren't answering perchice E-mails at that stage, and people believed (not unreasonably), that they had gone bust.

I'll try posting a direct and pointed message to them on the forum, ---- sinse they really! need to get their act together as far as talking to members of the public goes.

Beware the Grue!