The Light Tech site is stilup you know.
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 2:30 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bavisoft?

Hi Josh,
Well, there have been roomers going on for quite a long time that
Bavisoft is still creating something, perhaps Chillingham 2, but thus
far we haven't got any real solid evidence of this. They aren't the kind
of developer who keeps the public in the know on such things.
As for Lighttech Interactive they are long gone. that's too bad as i
liked there games like light Cars, Light Locator, The Horse Racing Game,
etc. They are fun little games. Come to think of it I'm not sure I still
have setup files for all of their titles so I'll have to check and see
what I still have on hand.

Josh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if bavisoft is making any new games? I only see grizly
gulch and chillingham on there still. and what about lite tech interactive?

> Josh
>
> My email address is: jkenn...@gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at
www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab
Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337