Hi Tom.

Sean has I believe provided a link for numbcrunch which might be helpful, sinse it's the only one of the lighttech games I don't have and therefore wasn't in the folder on sendspace.

it had fun sounds and was nice to look at, ---- I just personally didn't really feel it was enough of a game to keep on my harddrive, ---- it was their first game afterall.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Looking for Lighttech Games

Hi Shaun and all,
Thanks, but Dark has already uploaded everything i need for the moment. It is just a matter of putting it up there. Plus don't use the USA Games web site as a list of everything I have as that wouldn't be true. I've got a lot of stuff that I just haven't put up there yet.

HTH

shaun everiss wrote:
I can.
I'll look through your free stuff and put up what you don't have.