Hi Dark,
Well, I'll check it out. Although, I'm mainly starting to put up the major titles first. As you say Numcrunch was their first game, and isn't exactly like Treasure Mania or anything that came afterwards. I always looked at Numcrunch as a practice game rather than a serious title. So like you I didn't keep it around on my hard drive either.

dark wrote:
Hi Tom.

Sean has I believe provided a link for numbcrunch which might be helpful, sinse it's the only one of the lighttech games I don't have and therefore wasn't in the folder on sendspace.

it had fun sounds and was nice to look at, ---- I just personally didn't really feel it was enough of a game to keep on my harddrive, ---- it was their first game afterall.

Beware the Grue!