well I am uploading all the games they have had right now.
I'll give the links when its all up.
I will need to kill these things though soonish because I don't have much space
left.
on that note.
will you tom be hosting my night of parasite and mine sweeper installers?
I can send these links at you to if you want.
I'll do this.
On that note to all I will be killing the installers once everyone has em or
they are hosted.
If i can get some more users to join that are my friends I will have up to 3gb
eventually but still.