From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] SUDERMARIO SURROUND MEMORY

   Hi.

I googled this one and it was absolutely fine, ---- it's just that the
developer----- Original Message ----- doesn't speak english as his/her
native language, ---- which is fair enough (a lot of people don't). A quick
google search found a legitimate webpage for the game, with a download and
paypal link.

While I haven't tried downloading it yet, it seems regular enough as far as
it goes. I dimly remember someone called mario looking at making a virtual
surround sound game at one point on audiogames.net, --- -though whether this
is the same person I'm not sure.

The address for anyone interested is http://www.sudermario.co.cc/

Ps: sinse I have full avg, i might as well make use of it.

Beware the grue!

Dark.