I haven't looked at this, but the YouTube link is genuine. Also, I have no
idea why I got this. Has anyone else seen it?

Ryan

  _____

From: Mariusz Suder [mailto:suderma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:33 AM
To: r_str...@hotmail.com
Subject: New game

Greatings

We are "SuderMario" company developing computer software.

We mainly develop nice computer games for blind and visually impaired.

Try original navigation with sound cursors.

For more information please visit our website:

http://www.sudermario.co.cc <http://www.sudermario.co.cc/>

Full version works like in this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEqDPUTFBTo

Best wishes Mariusz Suder
SuderMario