To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 11:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Triple J Shooter

Hi,

I have put a new file up on my site.

File name wintjs.exe  File size 2.5 meg

Triple J Shooter is an adult sexual joystick shooter game.
The game does support a joystick or keyboard.
I also included the program tjstest.exe. It is not a game, just a test program that I used to test some of the sounds and descriptions for the tjs game.

I hope you like the game.

BFN
    Jim

I like Visual Basic 6.0 because I can not C.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA