Hi Johnny,

Thank you very much!  I'm glad to hear that you think that TJS is a fun little
game.

At first I was thinking a more serious game, but since there are not real
sounds the ones to depict the actions kind of ended up being a bit more
humorous.

You just barely missed getting enough points to make it to the bonus round.
Good luck with that.

Thanks again for saying that you like the game.

BFN

    Jim

I like Visual Basic 6.0 because I can not C.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA