Hi /Shaun,
It is much more than just moving left and right to line the girl up. You also have to aim up or down to get her centered for your shot. If you aim way too high you'll hit the ceiling or the wall above her. However, if you are consistently hitting the wall instead of the girl then you are lining up too far to the left or right. It is tricky getting her centered for a shot. Heck I've given the girls a couple of good porno movie classic facials a time or two on accident because I was aiming too high.

<Smile>