Hi jim,
In my experience some times these problems can be hardware and software specific. In other words a problem that is unique to someone's computer that may or may not show up on someone else's computer. I often find using headphones and the type of headphones being used make a big difference on how well you can hear certain sounds as they are being panned.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi DJC,

I'm sorry, but I don't know what to say. One other person seems to be having the same trouble, but lots of other people are playing the game just fine.

I hate when that happens. Just confuses me as to how things like that can be and don't know what to do for a fix.

Sorry.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim