Well I mannaged to get one perfect round and get one almost.
enough to get into the bonus round I got betwene 700 and 850 in that round
correct.
well 500 points in bonus, and thats it.
I think something should happen if you finnish the bonus round though depending
on your score also if you get everything correct which is a challange itself.
Interestingly I find this game quite good in the way I need to concerntrate.
I often play mota first thing in the morning and others to wake up and wind
down or if I am sleeping so I sertainly appreciate small games like this one.
Nothing special really but then when you need to be awake you need a small
piece of crud to get going not a huge double wopper  with cheese.
When you are stressed or you want to blow some steam then you need one of those.